Tracks include: Culture – Environment – Education – Visitor Experience – Media & Technology – Marketing – Lodging – China and Japan Business Development.
Don’t miss a full week of collaboration and networking on industry-leading vision, best practices and solutions, plus:
– An expanded global summit track with headliners including MLS star & Galaxy President Chris Klein and Clippers President Gillian Zucker in our sports marketing session; travel TV celebrities Adam Richman hosting Roy Yamaguchi and a list of culinary tourism leaders, and Don Wildman hosting session on local experiences and customized travel; founder of the International Institute for Peace through Tourism Louis D’Amore, and a list of high-profile industry executives.
– the 2016 Tourism Legacy Awards honoring Hawai’i’s Gifts to the World, this year featuring surfing
– The Village Square – An iconic centerpiece to a new collaborative format & layout, with Exhibitors, an #HTClive Social Media Studio, Tech Hub, Immersive 360 VR experiences, a Showcase of Hawai’i’s signature events & festivals, Demos & Workshops
– AM Aloha Activities and Evening ‘Ohana Time sessions at host hotels
– Live entertainment throughout the week including a special performance by Willie K on Friday.
Register for the full week at a discount or choose the days that best suit your interests. Reserve your limited spot today at www.hawaiitourismconference.com.
$375 full conference
$250 two days
$185 single day
Don’t forget to check out our discount hotel accommodations and inter-island airfare being offered through our partners OUTRIGGER HOTELS & RESORTS and ISLAND AIR. Details available on the website.
We look forward to seeing you in September.Follow us!