Hawai`i was once again up in lights in New York City’s Times Square at a New York Society of Association Executives (NYSAE) event earlier this month.
The Hawai`i Convention Center and its Hawai`i-based industry partners participated for the second consecutive year in NYSAE’s MeetNY client/customer showcase, where qualified executives and planners were invited to attend. The Center was featured prominently during exclusive events, with the logo emblazoned on the Hard Rock Cafe marquee together with NYSAE’s logo, providing invaluable exposure in the heart of New York City.
HCC’s partnership with NYSAE puts Hawai`i in the forefront of the New York metropolitan and tri-state area, which is the third-largest association market in the United States and a key market for Hawai`i as a destination.
- Joel Dolci, President & CEO, New York Society of Association Executives
- Laurie Ihara, Director of Group Sales, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Waikiki
- Lee Conching, Associate Director of Sales, Hawai`i Convention Center
- Robin Ide, Director of Sales, Turtle Bay Resort
- (back row) Brian Reaver, Regional Director of Accounts, Northeast, Hawai`i Convention Center
- Anna Stankey, Director, Association Sales, Fairmont Orchid
- Claire Rosensweig, Chairman of NYSAE, President & CEO, Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan New York
- Kathy Dolci, Executive Vice President & COO, Dolci Management Services
- (back row) Robert Korin, Eastern Region Senior Sales Manager, Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Epooni Perkins, Director of Sales, Hilton Hawaiian Village